We are widely acclaimed for making available Boswellia Serrata
that is also known as Salai Guggal or Indian Olibanum. The Boswellia Serrata that we offer is abundantly found in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Gujrat. The oleo-gum resin which exudes from the wounds or cuts of Boswellia Serrata is of commercial importance. We make available Boswellia Serrata in both medium sized and large deciduous balsarniferous tree. The Leaves of Boswellia Serrata are imparipinnate with leaflets ovate or ovate-lanceolate and flowers white in axillary racemes. Our Boswellia Serrata also has many therapeutic uses due to which it is widely demanded in the market.
Minimum Order Quantity :
- In Ayurveda the oleo-gum resin of the plant is recommended for the treatment of rheumatism, arthritis and respiratory disorders
- The oleo-gum resin is shown to be effective in inflammatory and arthritic conditions, and these properties are attributed to the presence of Boswellic acids
- Oleo-gum resin and its preparations also posseses anti microbial, nticarcinogenic, hepatoprotective, analgesic and anti hypolipidemic properties
- 5 kg for herbal extracts dry form
- 25 kg in thick paste form