(Ashwagandha or Winter Cherry or Indian Ginseng) is one of the many Herbal Extracts offered by us. The Withania Somnifera that we offer is widely found in North Western India and cultivated in central part of India. Our Withania Somnifera has an erect hoary tomentose unarmed shrub with petiolate, simple, stellatey, pubescent, oblong-ovate leaves. Flowers of our Withania Somnifera are sessile, greenish - yellow in umbellate cymes with two chamberred berry Fruit. Withania Somnifera, supplied by us, has a root 20-30cm. long with few lateral roots. The Outer surface of the root is buff to grey-yellowish inner white-off white.
Minimum Order Quantity :
- Therapeutic properties of the root is attributed to the presence of the group of alkaloids and glycosides
- The plant particularly, root is considered as tonic, aphrodisiac, alterative, astringent and sedative
- The preparation prepared from the root, showed remarkable improvement in anxiety neurosis, improving concentration, fatigue, palpitation, tremor and anorexia
- Withania Somnifera possesses remarkable antibacterial and protective properties against Carbon Tetra Chloride induced toxicity
- 5 kg for herbal extracts dry form
- 25 kg in thick paste form